NAMB East Registration Now Open!
Join NAMB - The Association of Mortgage Professionals and the country's top mortgage professionals in Atlanta, GA on March 16 - 18, 2017 at NAMB East!
This premiere event is proud to feature one of the largest mortgage industry trade shows in the eastern United States! In addition, as part of NAMB East, we are excited to have the CFPB Ombudsman's office as part of their "Ombudsman Interactive", a series of 3 sessions targeted at senior level executives, small business owners and loan originators.
To make a hotel reservation at the NAMB discounted rate of $184 per night, please click here...OMNI ROOM RESERVATIONS
Agenda for this event is as follows:
Thursday, March 16, 2017
10:00am - 3:00pm (Dogwood - M1): Lenders/Affiliates Council (includes lunch)
12:00pm - 3:00pm: Exhibitor Setup (International Ballroom - M2)
3:30pm - 5:00pm (Dogwood - M1): CFPB Ombudsman Interactive - Senior Level Executives - To ensure frank and open discussion, Ombudsman Interactive sessions require pre-registration and no press, CFPB personnel, or unregistered participants will be in the session. Discussion topics will be tailored toward the interests of the intended audience, so please register for the session corresponding to your role. Please refrain from use of social media during your session. Sessions are interactive discussions rather than question-and-answer sessions, so attendance for each is capped at 75 participants. (Click here to complete the survey and provide feedback as to what you would like to discuss as part of this session)
6:30pm - 9:30pm: Casino Night to Benefit NAMB's Legislative Action Fund at the College Football Hall of Fame
Friday, March 17, 2017
8:00am - 11:00am (Dogwood - M1): NAMB's Delegate Council Meeting
8:00am - 11:00am (International Ballroom - M2): Exhibitor Setup
11:30am - 1:00pm (Grand Ballroom - M4): Keynote Speaker Luncheon featuring (Grand Ballroom - M-4) John King, CNN's chief national correspondent and anchor of Inside Politics
1:00pm - 6:00pm (International Ballroom - M2): Exhibit Hall Open!
1:00pm-1:50pm (Dogwood – M1) Steve Richman sponsored by Franklin American Mortgage Corp.: Join Steve "That MI Guy" Richman for his seminar BYOB – Building Your Origination Business, a
practical approach to knowing what you need to know and doing what you need to do to succeed in today’s market. In this interactive session, you will learn:
* The differences between being a vendor and a partner and which one works best
* Transactional and relationship based sales, and when to use which
* The number-one most asked question in the country and how to answer it
* Three news sources everyone needs to know
* Three things every customer wants from you and four things every customer wants from your company
* Nine super cool apps for realtors and loan officers
* And much more!
- 1:00pm-1:50pm (Cottonwood – M1) Ombudsman Interactive – Small Business Owners: To ensure frank and open discussion, Ombudsman Interactive sessions require pre-registration and no press, CFPB personnel, or unregistered participants will be in the session. Discussion topics will be tailored toward the interests of the intended audience, so please register for the session corresponding to your role. Please refrain from use of social media during your session. Sessions are interactive discussions rather than question-and-answer sessions, so attendance for each is capped at 75 participants. (Click here to complete the survey and provide feedback as to what you would like to discuss as part of this session)
- 1:00pm-1:50pm (Redwood – M1) Dan Ellis, Marketing and Outreach Specialist at the Atlanta Homeownership Center, will provide an overview of the Standard 203 rehabilitation loan that can be used for making structural repairs to an existing house including a HUD Home listed as uninsurable. In addition, he will discuss the Limited/Streamline 203k rehabilitation loan that can be used for minor repairs, cosmetic items and buyer preference items. The Limited K is very popular with Realtors because buyers can transform a house into a home more to their liking within 90 days after closing. This program can also be used with a HUD Home listed as Insurable or Insurable with Repair Escrow. Lastly, Mr. Ellis will discuss how the FHA Energy Efficient Mortgage (EEM) can be used to lower the utility cost for existing and new houses. This program can be used with a 203b or 203k mortgage, including a streamline refinance. Brochures on these repair escrow programs will be available at the presentation.
- 2:00pm-2:50pm (Dogwood – M1) Supercharge Your Business in a Blink sponsored by United Wholesale Mortgage: Join Mat Ishbia, President and CEO of UWM, the #1 wholesale lender in the nation, for this high-energy presentation designed to supercharge your business. Mat will share strategies you can implement the moment you leave the room to take your business to new heights. This session will highlight the electric new technology that enables brokers to leave their competition in the dust by providing borrowers with a fast and user-friendly loan experience that is unrivaled in the industry.
- 2:00pm-2:50pm (Cottonwood – M1) Adding Renovation Lending to Your Arsenal sponsored by Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. (Featured speaker: Ragen Cunningham, National Renovation Lending Manager, Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc.): It’s time to increase your product offering and marketability with an out-of-the-box mortgage program like renovation lending. In such a competitive marketplace, we are all looking for something that will help our business to stand out. In this engaging session, you will learn how to:
* Identify the advantages and unique features of these loan programs
* Understand how these programs fit in the current marketplace
* Educate your borrowers on key aspects of the program, so they can make an informed decision and investment
* Ask your renovation lending questions
2:00pm-2:50pm (Redwood – M1) Turn Trash into Treasure - Producing Profits with Private Lenders sponsored by RCN Capital: Stop throwing money in the trash! With private lending, you have profitable solutions for deals that don’t fit traditional guidelines. Jeffrey Tesch, Managing Director of RCN Capital® and a renowned authority on private lending, will show you how to make money from your most commonly overlooked leads.
• Learn how private lenders can turn your simple referrals into thousands of extra dollars.
• See real life scenarios of brokers that have transformed commercial loan inquiries into cash with little to no effort.
You won’t want to miss this breakout session!
3:00pm-3:50pm (Dogwood – M1) VA Loan Processing and Underwriting presented by Ricardo Holloway, Loan Production Officer, VA Atlanta Regional Office: Don't miss this opportunity to learn about the hot topics involving VA Loan Processing and Underwriting directly from the VA!
3:00pm-3:50pm (Cottonwood – M1) Mastering the Art of Lending sponsored by PRMG: Join PRMG and Kevin Peranio, Chief Lending Officer discussing the topic of Mastering the Art of Lending. Kevin Peranio has been in the mortgage banking industry since 2001 originally at First Magnus as an Account Executive. From 2004-2007, Kevin was the Southeast Regional Manager over the top territory at FMFC with a team of 107 people. Kevin served as COO at North Star Lending for 3 years. As part owner, he and his team serviced loans with Fannie Mae, creating a $330 million portfolio. For the past five years, Kevin has helped build the eastern region of PRMG, overseeing Wholesale, Retail and Correspondent Sales and Operations. In his new role as Chief Lending Officer, Kevin is in charge of the loan manufacturing process from beginning to end. He and his team will help improve technology, process and file flow as well as enhance the customer experience at PRMG.
4:00pm-4:50pm (Dogwood – M1) Rod Carnes. Deputy Commissioner For Non-Depository Financial Institutions, Georgia Department of Banking and Finance
4:00pm-4:50pm (Cottonwood – M1) Ombudsman Interactive – Loan Originators: To ensure frank and open discussion, Ombudsman Interactive sessions require pre-registration and no press, CFPB personnel, or unregistered participants will be in the session. Discussion topics will be tailored toward the interests of the intended audience, so please register for the session corresponding to your role. Please refrain from use of social media during your session. Sessions are interactive discussions rather than question-and-answer sessions, so attendance for each is capped at 75 participants. (Click here to complete the survey and provided feedback as to what you would like to discuss as part of this session)
5:00pm-5:50pm (Cottonwood – M1) Cybersecurity and Your Business presented by Alan Davis, United States Secret Service: Alan Davis began with the U.S. Secret Service in 1999 as a Special Agent in the Dallas Field office. During the past 16+ years with the U.S.S.S. Special Agent Davis has held positions as an instructor at the Federal Law Enforcement Center Training Center Criminal Investigator Training Program, Special Operations Section Counter Assault Team, and the Presidential Protection Division. Currently, Special Agent Davis is assigned to the Atlanta Field office in the Electronic Crimes Task Force (ECTF) Forensic Computer Lab, where he conducts E-Device and Network Intrusion Forensic Exams.
5:00pm-5:50pm (Redwood – M1) “Diversify Your Business – Shift Into Reverse” Sponsored by Finance of America Reverse, LLC: Find out how to diversify and grow your business by shifting into the HECM reverse mortgage program. With 10,000 Boomers turning 62 daily, this is an incredible, untapped opportunity with high profit pricing! Learn more from Finance of America Reverse LLC, the nation’s #1 Wholesale reverse mortgage lender. Session includes illustrations of how the HECM can be used to manage wealth and demonstrates why now is the time to offer these loans as part of your clients’ portfolios. We can offer you the resources you need to be successful – from training to marketing and much more.
6:00pm - 8:00pm (Dogwood - M1): St. Patrick's Day Evening Reception sponsored by Caliber Home Loans featuring the Trans Am Euro Mutts
Saturday, March 18, 2017
8:00am - 10:00am: NAMB Committee Meetings
9:00am - 1:00pm: NAMB Certification class presented by Rocke Andrews, CMC, CRMS - NAMB established the CRMS® and CMC® certification exams to provide members with an opportunity to be recognized as leaders within the increasingly competitive field of mortgage brokering. The Individuals who seek certification should know that the benefits of achieving distinction will enhance their career and reputation. If you are interested in obtaining one of these prestigious certifications, this prep class is a must! For more information on NAMB Certifications, please visit our website at http://www.namb.org/namb/Certification_Home.asp
1:00pm - 5:00pm: Exhibit Hall Open!
4:30pm - 5:00pm: Trade Show Giveaways!
Registration is now open...don't miss out on this informative and fun-filled event! Support the only trade association focusing on small business and loan originators!
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Presenting, Name Badge, Lanyard and Tote Bag Sponsor
Opening Reception Sponsor
Featured Speaker Sponsors
Grand Prize Sponsor