Actions and Detail Panel
naMASHte - Pets for Vets Yoga Fundraiser @ MLBC
Sat, April 22, 2017, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM EDT
Join Pets for Vets, Portland, Maine Chapter at the Mast Landing Brewing Company for an afternoon of yoga and beer.
When: Saturday, April 22, 2017
Where: Mast Landing Brewing Company - 920 Main St, Westbrook, ME 04092
Time: 12:00 PM Registration, 12:30 - 1:30 PM Yoga
What: Come for a stretch and stay for some brews! MLBC has generously donated their space to PFV for this event, after the yoga class stick around and try some beer.
Details: Bring your own mat, yoga led by Pamela Sinclair, suitable for all levels
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? All ages are welcome to participate in the yoga but in order to drink you must be at least 21 years of age with an ID.
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event? MLBC has plenty of parking near the brewery.
- What can I bring into the event? Bring your yoga mat, we will have none on site. If you also like to have a towel or water with you when you practice yoga plan to bring those with you.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Please contact us via email: email@example.com
- Do I have to drink beer? No! While the event is called naMASHte drinking beer is not a requirement. Even if you don't drink beer we hope you stay after the class to learn more about PFV and MLBC.
- I've never practiced yoga before... is that okay? Absolutely! This is a judgement free yoga session. We expect to have participants of all skill levels join us.
- What should I wear? You don't need official clothes to practice yoga. Wear something comfortable and easy to move in, athletic clothes are best.
- What is Pets for Vets? Pets for Vets is a national non-profit organization with a local chapter here in Portland, Maine. We believe pairing rescue animals that have been trained with military veterans will help heal their emotional wounds and save an animals life. Please see our organization description for more details.