Actions and Detail Panel
NAGSDA Collegiate & Young Professionals Conference 2017 *Christ First, Chri...
Fri, Apr 14, 2017, 1:00 PM – Sun, Apr 16, 2017, 1:00 PM EDT
THEME: "Christ First Christ Only"
Thank you for your interest in attending this conference. The event will be held at the Cambridge Hotel, Cambridge Ontario, Canada from April 14th thru April 16th. Address to the hotel is: 700 Hespeler Rd, Cambridge, ON N3H 5L8, Canada
Registering for the Conference is quite simple. All you have to do is select the ticket type above and then follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: You will be required to pay the conference fee in full if you register online. If you encounter any difficulties, please contact Barima Frempong via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone @240.393.5562
The Youth and Young Adult Ministries of the North American Ghanaian Seventh-Day Advenitsts (NAGSDA) is organizing an Annual NAGSDA Collegiate and Young Professionals Conference (CYP) for Ghanaian young adults who live in North America.
The Purpose of CYP 2017 is to:
- Empower young adults to commit or reaffirm their commitment to the Lord and participate in the mission of the church through discipleship, leadership, evangelism and service/mission.
- Provide young adults with the necessary guidance, support and encouragement to make the best decisions in life.
Who Should Attend?
- Students in Colleges and Universities
- Young Professionals
- Young Adults who have migrated from Ghana and seeking opportunities to improve their education so that they can ultimately earn a college degree
- All Spiritual Leaders interested in assisting and mentoring young people
- To be updated soon
You Need to Attend CYP 2017 if You Want to:
- Establish or improve upon your personal relationship with Jesus
- Make life choices based on Christian values
- Experience a desire to serve
- Participate in Christian service/missions and make a positive difference wherever you are
- Experience a positive Christian mentor and peer influence
- Excel in your studies and profession
- Discuss and make contributions to meet the relevant challenges facing collegiate and young professionals
Highlights of CYP 2017:
- Devotional Messages
- Focus Group Discussions
- Testimonies, Prayers and much more
Please Note we allow substitution without penalty. Meaning, it is perfectly fine to substitute or transfer your registration to another person. Any cancellation without substitution will result in a penalty of $50. Finally, meals will not be available to non-registered visitors. Thank you!