Open your voice and discover the music within!
This class is designed to experience and gain skills toward developing a practice in naada yoga.
Naada yoga is one of the oldest form of yoga and uses sound as a way to express, to communicate and to entertain. Our voice is unique as our personality - the sound of our soul. This is why getting more comfortable and less judgmental about our voice can help us be more focus, centered and help us achieve better concentration for meditation.
Together we will learn how to enter the world of naada yoga and discover the mystery of our inner voices and the process of vocal meditation. It is not necessary to have any vocal or meditation experience, this class will be accessible to beginner and advanced students alike.
Topics that will be explored during the 2 days :
- 4 levels of sound from the Rig Veda
- The Anatomy of Naada yoga : Our bodies are designed to generate, integrate and, receive vibratory forces. We will learn some of the relevant anatomy to deepen our practices.
- Bija mantra of the chakras : Bija mantras were originally discovered by the ancient Rishis we will learn to practice them.
- The Ayurvedic voice : Learn the knowledge of Ayurveda according to your voice
- Vocal improvisation : Experience the freedom of vocal improvisation
- Movement - fluid dynamics : Explore active and passive meditative movement
- Sonic vibrational tools : We will work with tuning forks, metal, and, crystal bowls, gongs percussion, wind, string, and other sound healing tools.
This workshop is mainly given in english, but translation is available too :)