MySQL Security, Scalability, and Group Replication
Join us on Thursday December 8th in Lehi, UT and learn best practices for securing your MySQL database, while achieving scalability and high availability.
MySQL powers many of the world's largest and fastest-growing organizations. Companies including Facebook, Google, Adobe, eBay, and Alcatel-Lucent save time and money by utilizing MySQL to power their high-volume Web sites, business-critical systems and packaged software.
You will learn:
- How to secure your MySQL Server
- Common Performance Tuning
- Native JSON Support and Document Store
- Achieving High Availability with Group Replication
Space is limited! Register now to save your spot in this interactive technical event. Lunch will be provided by Oracle.
Thursday, December 8, 2016, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Where: Oracle, 3rd floor
3450 Triumph Blvd, Lehi, UT 84043
- 10:00 am - Registration & Welcome
- 10:30 am - What's New in MySQL Security / JSON / Document Store
- 11:15 am - Use cases for the new features in MySQL 5.7
- 11:45 am - Lunch Break (provided by Oracle)
- 12:00 pm - MySQL High Availability with Group Replication
- 12:50 pm - Q&A
- 1:00 pm - End of Event