My Success. Our Visions.
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
The German Silicon Valley Accelerator (GSVA) in collaboration with:
the German American Chamber of Commerce (GACC), Germany Trade and Invest (GTAI), and the German American Business Association (GABA), cordially invite to the second edition of My Success. Our Visions.
My Success. Our Vision. features one individual who has made it in Silicon Valley and asks to share his/her learning and path to success. For the upcoming event we proudly present Ken Ouimet, founder and former CTO of Khimetrics. Before being acquired by SAP in 2006, Khimetrics was ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies and by Fortune Magazine as one of their 25 breakout companies. He stayed in the retail / consumer market business and founded ShoppingScout as well as Engage3 Solutions, that provides advanced household demand data to Retailers, Wholesalers and Manufacturers. Further, the series welcomes the new batch of companies participating in the German Accelerator and introduces them to the Valley and our networks.
Who should attend:
- Startup entrepreneurs
- Business Angels and Venture Capital investors
- Thought and innovation leaders
- Representatives of established companies
- Other movers and shakers from the startup community.
Why should you attend:
- Get inspired and meet a thought leader who shares his personal Silicon Valley success story
- Get to know exciting new companies and technologies “Made in Germany”
- Establish and strengthen your cross-Atlantic links to startups, corporates, academia and policy makers
- Mingle and foster relationships with the Silicon Valley based German-American startup community
Join us for a very inspiring networking event and enjoy innovative insights.
- 6:00-6:45pm Registration and Networking
- 6:45-7:00pm Welcome
- 7:00-7:30pm My Success: Ken Ouimet, founder and former CTO of khiMetrics, founder and CEO of ShoppingScout and Engage3 Solutions
- 7:30-8:15pm Our Visions:
- HoneyTracks (gaming analytics for a player-realtionship-management-tool)
- Roombeats (marketing tool turning images into a shopping window)
- Itembase (digitalizing your real goods and putting them on a virtual market)
- Trademob (100% accurate mobile marketing software for app marketing)
GSVA thanks its strategic partner: