Actions and Detail Panel
MWR LIFE NATIONAL CONVENTION
Thu, Oct 19, 2017, 4:00 PM – Sat, Oct 21, 2017, 7:00 PM EDT
Join us for the 2017 MWR LIFE NATIONAL CONVENTION at the beautiful Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate located in Orlando, Florida!
COMING SOON! SPECIAL $129 ROOM RATES AND AMENITIES BY BOOKING THROUGH THE OMNI ORLANDO RESORT AT CHAMPIONSGATE!
Special Concessions for MWR Life National Convention
- Resort fee of $25.00 per room per day waived for all MWR Life attendees
- Self Parking discounted to $10.00 per night for overnight guests
- Complimentary internet in sleeping rooms
- Complimentary use of Fitness Center
- Complimentary flotation tubes for water recreation area and lazy river
- 10% discount off published banquet menu pricing
- Discounted group golf rate of $82 per person
- 10% discount at Mokara Spa for your group
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to Walt Disney World for hotel guests
MUST USE THIS SPECIAL LINK TO GET THE CONCESSIONS!
*You are not guaranteed a printed name badge or other giveaway (if applicable) if you register after October 10th. Door pricing may be higher. Hint: Register Early!
Event Agenda (subject to slight modifications):
Thursday, October 19th - Leadership Summit (Area Managers and Higher)
- Special Events to be announced
Friday October 20th - General Sessions and Training (All Registered Attendees)
Saturday October 21st - Main Event Sessions (All Registered Attendees)
Saturday Evening - Presidential Club Formal Dinner (qualified attendees only)
Saturday Night October 21st - Celebration Party (All Registered Attendees)
Exact details, definite times, room names, etc. will be updated as they become available. Every Consultant must Register to attend. Please save your registration confirmation page or ticket to present at General Registration.
MWR Life Event FAQs:
1. What is the refund policy?
Once tickets are purchased, there are no refunds.
2. Who can attend the meetings?
Meetings are for Lifestyle Consultants, one admittance per registered ticket. The hotel offers a Kids Camp for minor children.
3. What can/can't I bring to the event?
You may bring spiral or composition notebook to take notes; however, recording devices such as video cameras, phones or any other digital recording devices are not allowed to be used during the Friday Training. The Saturday event is allowable to record.
4. What are my transportion/parking options getting to the event?
You may secure an Uber, Lyft or Taxi ride from the Orlando International Airport OR you may rent a vehicle at the airport. The resort charges a per day fee for self-parking or valet parking.
5. Is my registration transferrable?
Your registration is transferrable as long as you are able to provide the name and phone number of the Consultant that will take your spot. Once online registration is closed, we are no longer able to tranfer registrations. Please email email@example.com to request this transfer.
6. How far is the Host Hotel from the Orlando International Airport?
The hotel is approximately 25 miles away from the Airport. The airport you should fly into is MCO (Orlando International).
7. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It's always best to bring your printed ticket or registration confirmation page to the event just in case you are not listed on the registration list.