MWEP Empowerment Meeting- Hosted by MWEP
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 6:00 PM (EDT)
Please join us as we unveil the various Weddings & Events in the Indian Culture. Our panel guest speakers will discuss the different types of Indian weddings performed in the U.S. as well as share insight on working in the Indian community.
When you attend this event, you will:
- Learn about the different types of South Asian weddings. i.e. Hindu, Muslim, etc.
- Discover the requirements for multi-day wedding events
- Learn more about the various faiths in the Indian Community
- Experience various types of Indian dances from belly dancing to Turkish dancing
- Learn how membership in MWEP will help grow your business
So join us on Tuesday, July 17 and learn how to do business within the Indian Community.
When & Where
Multicultural Wedding & Event Professionals, Inc.
Multicultural Wedding and Event Professionals, Inc. (MWEP) seeks to enhance the careers of its members and grow their businesses through relationship building, education and professional development and community outreach.