San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprises (M/WBE) could now have the opportunity to bid on public contracts, increase their capacity and effectively contribute to the City's economy. This workshop is conducted by trained certification analysts who will guide you through the certification process so you can get your application right the first time!
What you will learn:
- Answers to all your certification application questions.
- Avoid common certification application mistakes.
- Learn about other programs your business may qualify for.
How your company will benefit from being certified:
- MORE opportunities to bid on contracts and subcontracts under $1 million.
- FREE advertising in the NYC Online Directory of Certified Companies.
- FREE assistance with bids and proposals.
You have the option to attend the MWBE workshop online via a webinar or in person at NYC Business Solutions Center, Queens Center. Upon your RSVP, we will send you information to be able to access both options.
DATE: Thursday, August 28
Location: NYC Business Solutions Queen Center
168-25 Jamaica Ave, 2nd Floor
Jamaica, New York 11432
Tel: (718) 577-2150 or (718) 577-2148
When & Where
NYC Business Solutions
NYC Business Solutions is a set of free services offered by the Department of Small Business Services to help businesses start, operate and expand in New York City. Whether you're an entrepreneur, running a small business or a large corporation, NYC Business Solutions can work for you - for free.