Musical Theatre Dance classes are designed for students who have prior dance training, but are relatively new to dance — typically with less than two years of continuous training. The class requires prior knowledge of ballet, jazz, and musical theatre dance terminology, and includes full a ballet barre during warmup, jazz across the floor, and Broadway choreography.
Musical Theatre Dance classes focus on…
• Establishing strong dance technique
• Increasing strength, flexibility, and endurance
• Learning the dance vocabulary used in musical theatre
• Building musical theatre dance repertoire of Broadway Choreography
• Learning both musical theatre and dance history which are incorporated right into the class