Music Biz 2017, the industry’s premier event, will return to Nashville for the third consecutive year from Monday, May 15, through Thursday, May 18, at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel.
- To receive member rates for Music Biz 2017 registration, membership dues for the 2016-2017 dues year must be paid in full. Registrants who purchase event passes in a category different from their membership dues will be asked to re-register.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 7 for a 50% refund. No refunds will be given after Friday, April 7. Name changes will be accepted.
- Please notify the Music Business Association if you have special needs connected with the Americans With Disabilities Act.
- To register by fax or mail, please download, complete and return this PDF.
- Editorial press can register by clicking here.
- Discounts apply on sixth and additional registrants from any one company on select tickets; contact Evelyn Dichter (email@example.com or 609.760.6162) for a discount code if eligible.
- For any additional registration questions, please contact Evelyn Dichter (firstname.lastname@example.org or 856.596.2221).
HOTEL ROOM RATES, SUITES & BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS:
- All attendees must reserve their own hotel rooms at the Renaissance Nashville (611 Commerce Street, Nashville, TN 37203).
- Reserve your sleeping room by visiting https://aws.passkey.com/e/16344801 or calling reservations directly at 877.901.6632. Mention that you are a Music Biz 2017 attendee to receive the discounted rate of $264 for a single/double room.
- All guest rooms and suites are subject to the current state and local taxes of 15.25% plus a $2.50/night city tax. For room cancellations, refer to the hotel’s terms and conditions listed on their web site.
- To reserve a suite, please contact Pat Daly at email@example.com or 856.596.2221.