Tickets (on sale Monday, February 13!)
Access to the concert and kids activities are free. Anyone who is 21+ and entering the craft beer portion of the event, must purchase an admission ticket to sample beers, but entry is free to all. Those under 21 will be marked appropriately.
Crawfish will be available for purchase by the pound on the day of the event until they're gone!
- 1.5 lbs crawfish $12
- 2 lbs crawfish $15
General admission tickets include the following ($30 + tax):
- Access to the craft beer portion of the festival from 2pm - 6:30pm.
- Live music acts including headliner Le Freak, ET Sound DJ, and Hard Country the band.
- Commemorative Tunes, Tails and Ales clear acrylic tasting cup
- Sampling card with (12) 2oz samples with access to 150+ beers. (The maximum allowed by law)
VIP admission tickets add the following benefits ($50 + tax):
- Dedicated VIP entrance to the festival on Saturday at 1:00pm. Tickets will be pre-scanned to allow VIPs the full additional hour. Show up early!
- Commemorative Tunes, Tails and Ales glass snifter AND acrylic tasting cup.
- Reusable linen swag bag, for any free stuff the brewers/vendors are handing out.
- First access to rare, limited, firkins, and one-off beers.
- Limited amount of VIP tickets will be sold.
- VIP will ONLY be sold in advance.
We don’t like the 24oz limitation at a beer festival in Texas as much as you don’t, and that’s why we price additional sampling cards for only $2. That's right, during the festival you can get an additional (12) 2oz samples for only $2.
**Tickets will be available at the door for $40 (including tax). Save some cash and purchase in advance! VIP tickets will be not sold at the door.
*** A portion of the admission price covering the 24oz of beer sampling is being collected by Brewvolution, LLC on behalf of the permit holder.
*** A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Murphy Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Fund.