Actions and Detail Panel
MUMS POWER BRUNCH 2017 - VISION BEARERS
Sat, May 13, 2017, 12:30 PM – 4:00 PM BST
WUGU ENTERPRISES PRESENT,
MUMS POWER BRUNCH 2017 – VISION BEARER
A day to motivate, educate and celebrate our mothers...
We present this event as one of our entrepreneurial events to serve our mothers and empower them in business, vision and total well being.
Who is the event for?
Are you a mother but you do not feel fulfilled in especially in the areas of work, business and passion?
Do you feel like you need a little bit of motivation?
Do you have an idea but you're not sure how to actualise it?
We want to inspire and equip you to bring your idea out of your head and before your very eyes!
This event is catered to you!
What can you expect on the day?
We will be taking you through that journey. It’s going to be special. A child is conceived, grows on the inside and then a child is born. Simarly an idea is concevied, developed into a vision which is then brought to life. Through our speakers and activties we will be going through this journey so that your ideas can come to life.
- Power brunch style cuisine - We will begin with our brunch style food including vegan and gluten free options provided by White Desire Cuisine. We also have the pleasure to have linked up with Juomcakes to give you a free taste experience where she will be presenting some of her finest treats to taste and rate.
- Power speakers :
Shanice Pearson (Mother & Founder of Neicey's Jewels and Define You)
Saskia (Mother & Co-founder of The Quarter Club)
Anne Bona (Mother & Author and Coach)
Salma Bangura (Mother & Founder of Simplicity Hair N Beauty)
Alex O'Garro-Dominique (Mother & Founder of Bowties and Candyfloss)
- Power topics:
Conception of the vision (the origins of a great idea, where and how purpose and passion is found)
Development of the vision (guarding your vision, sacrifice, hard work, growing and taking care of your idea)
Birthing the vision (seeing the vision manifest and come to life, seeing investment pay off, the pain of coming forth, birthing at the right time)
Nurturing the vision (vision growing, nurturing, maintaining momentum and learning)
- Power activities - we will be asking questions, prompting self reflection and forward planning through mini activities.
- Power prizes – Every attendee will be eligeble for the prize giveaway, our way of celebrating mothers. Prizes on the day will be:
Getting your make up done by Adiva Forever as part of our live make up tutorial where Founder Mary Osho will be sharing her make up tips especially tailored for our power mothers
The opportunity to be styled by fashonista Michelle K Essel, Founder of K Essel Styles
An amazing book Female Founders by Lu Li
- Power mothers - you will be able to network, discuss and hear from other amazing mothers who have similiar experiences which is encouraging in itself.
- Power stories - This event is not just about receiving but we believe that you have a story that can empower someone else so there will be opportunity to ask questions and discuss your experiences.
This event is not to be missed. It will be real, intimate and women will be empowered.
- Power resources – every attendee will receive some WUGU resoucres to aid you in not only getting the most out of the day but also doing the most with what you gain.
Time of the event
Brunch starts promptly at 12:30pm
Event will finish at 4.00pm
Getting to the venue
Closest Station – London Bridge station (3-5 minute walk from station)
Please contact email@example.com for any queries and direct message us via our Instagram Page @Wugu_Enterprises.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you
Founder of Wugu Enterprises