Actions and Detail Panel
Multiple Sclerosis: A Personal Approach
Sat, April 29, 2017, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
2017 St. Vincent Spring MS Patient Meeting
Each person is like puzzle piece that is different in every way. Multiple Sclerosis: A Personal Approach, is a way to help you gain more knowledge and information about you or your loved one’s diagnosis.
The Second Annual free event sponsored by the St. Vincent Neuroscience Institute is open to MS patients, spouses, caregivers as well as anyone interested in learning more about multiple sclerosis.
Beverages and lunch provided.
This educational program was supported in part by a grant from Sanofi Genzyme.
• “What does it mean to be diagnosed with MS?” - Meg Frazer, MD, JWM Neurology
• “Treating MS... with no BS” - Mark Janicki, MD, Indiana Neuroscience Associates
• “Pelvic floor disorders and MS: A Moving Target” - Sara Diaz, MD, Urogynecology, Reid Health
• Panel discussion on “MS Associated Conditions: Issues & Answers”, experts answering
• Breakout Sessions - following the Panel discussion
• “Nutrition for MS” - Lori Petrie, RD, Clinical Dietitian, St. Vincent Women’s
• “Pulling it all together: Mindful Maintenance of Emotional Zen” - Krista Anderson, MA, LMFT
Schedule of Events
10:00am - 3:00pm Main event and break out sessions
For questions about the event, please contact Ellen Looney at JLOON002@stvincent.org or at 317-338-9881.