Multi-Site Coaching Network "2 Sites or More"
Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 1:00 PM - Friday, June 17, 2011 at 2:00 PM (CST)
A coaching network designed specifically for Multi-site Pastors and Campus Pastors.
NewThing is excited to present the Multi-site Practicum Coaching Network designed to equip and empower churches in their Multi-site journey. Through a structured 6-month network led by ministry experts (who have successfully tackled those same challenges), you learn and apply very practical principles to improve effectiveness.
The Multi-site Coaching Network will last 6 months :
- Month 1: Two day experience at Community Christian Church with a tailor made curriculum designed to address current and future challenges. This curriculum includes coaching to create implementation and is spread out throughout the 6 month program.
- Month 2: Individual phone coaching for accountability and next step development.
- Month 3: One day coaching forum with a guest panel of NewThing Pastor practitioners
- Month 4: Individual phone coaching for accountability and next step development.
- Month 5: Conference call skill development
- Month 6: One day forum at Community Christian Church.
Focus areas and questions we'll answer together.
- organizational development > How do we continue to organize ourselves for growth?
- leadership development > What can we do to perpetuate leadership at all levels?
- programming > How do we provide excellent large group experience if we continue to reproduce?
- financial model / generosity > How do we continue to fund this thing?
- missional imagination / justice empowering everyone to be on mission > What can we do to get everyone on mission?
Who's it for? If you are already Multi-site and want continued training, coaching and networking.
What's it cost? You can join the Multi-Site Coaching Network for $3000.00.
What's included? Two participants per church (must be the same two participants for the entire 6 month program). *One night hotel stay for all participants (Month one). * Individual coach for the duration of the program.
When is it? March 2011 – August 2011.