Early spring in Vermont is a time of wonder. Each day is a new adventure with mud, snow, rain, sunshine, and wind storms as spring arrives in its own unique fashion beyond our control. At this fertile time of year, join us for a Circle of Trust© to listen into what is calling attention in your own life transitions. Explore the shifts in the landscape of your life, taking time to play with the muddiness and the sweetness that may be waiting to be seen. Using mindfulness, time in nature, reflective leadership practices and imagery, we will sprout our way into spring.
A Circle of Trust Retreat:
A Circle of Trust is an offering of the Center for Courage & Renewal, based on the work of Parker Palmer, a remarkable teacher and author (A Hidden Wholeness, Let Your Life Speak, The Courage to Teach). This retreat is facilitated by two nationally trained C&R facilitators, committed to the intention of reconnecting who we are with what we do.
The retreat will provide:
- Space to nurture personal and professional integrity and the courage to act on it
- Seasonal reflections to tap into your inner wisdom in the fertile darkness of winter
- Opportunities to develop receptive listening practices to expand your inner capacity to lead a more authentic, meaningful & engaged life
- Whole group, small group, and individual time to build connection with ourselves & others.
- Practices to explore soul & role in light of our professional and personal lives
- An opportunity to bring life questions to a Quaker style Clearness Committee
Facilitators: Tara Reynolds & Holly Wilkinson
Tara: A graduate of the Vermont Leadership Institute and a Courage & Renewal facilitator, Tara is a community organizer with a passion for building trust in relationships and organizations. She finds joy in the wisdom of children, the beauty of the natural world, and the power of a good open and honest question. email@example.com. 802-917-4485.
Holly: Executive Director of WholeHeart, Holly brings a love of imagery and expression to create safe space for community circles. She is a certified facilitator of Courage & Renewal and SoulCollage® and brings integrity, courage & gentle attention to her work and life. Taking time for creativity and the natural world are practices that offer Holly balance and perspective. firstname.lastname@example.org. 802-917-5677.