Actions and Detail Panel
Mt. Everest Base Camp trek Nepal
Wed, Apr 12, 2017, 6:30 AM – Sun, Apr 23, 2017, 9:30 AM NPT
Everest Base Camp Trekking of Nepal provides you the chances to view the world's highest peak towering on the elevation of 8,848 meter from its touching distance. Taking a pleasure of the several snowcapped Himalayas this Adventure journey takes you to the south base of Mt Everest exploring the culture of legendry Sherpa’s and their life styles. The trek starts with sweeping flight to Lukla airport from Kathmandu where the walking starts from.
You will trek along the Dudhkoshi River and discover the main capital of Sherpa’s origin at Namche. You will discover the largest monastery of the world at Tengboche and arrives no tree region at Dingboche. You will follow the same steps through the glacier where Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa hiked to get the top of Everest on 1953. Mount Everest base camp Trek passes via the traditional villages, farming terraces, cultural Stupas, monasteries. Some major peaks Mt. Everest(8,848m), Mt Lhotse(8,501m), Mt. Makalu(8,463m), Mt Cho Oyu (8,153m) are standing higher over anything else on the planet. Mt Everest National Park region is also a home of birds, wilds and more.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu.1,300m.via respective airlines. Same day trip breefing at hotel or at our office.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla & trek to Phakding.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440m). Approx. 5-6 hrs.
Day 05: Rest Day at Namche Bazaar & explore around.
Day 06: Trek to Thyangboche 3,867m.Approx 5 hours. O/N Lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche 4,358m.Approx. 5-6 hour.
Day 08: Rest Day at Dingboche.
Day 09: Trek to Loboche 4,928m via Dugla 4,595m. Approx. 5 hours.
Day 10: Trek to Gorakshep 5,160m & continue to Everest Base Camp 5,364m.
Day 11: Climb kalapatthar and Trek to Pheriche 4200m. Approx. 5 hrs.
Day 12: Trek to namche. 2,835m. Approx. 4-5 hours walk.
Day 13: Trek to Lukla. 5 hrs walk.
Day 14: Fly Lukla-Kathmandu.
Day 15: International Departure
- Airport/Hotel/Airport pick up and drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel in Kathmandu as your requirements,
- Everest National Park permits,
- Trekking Map of Everest region
- Full Board Plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner, accommodation, tea or coffee) during trek,
- Nepali Cultural Program with dinner,
- An experienced licensed holder Guide and required porters ( Single trekkers subject to pay extra for porter)
- Food, drinks, salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, accommodation, and local tax for guide and porters,
- Transpotation by bus, car or by flight,
- Medical kit box
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management Systems)
- Trekking Equipments
- All government tax
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu