San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Mt. San Jacinto College is proud to present the fourth annual...
High School Senior Day event!
This event will be happening on two days, May 4 between 12:00pm and 7:00pm at the Menifee Valley Campus (MVC) AND May 11 between 12:00pm and 7:00pm at the San Jacinto Campus (SJC).
This event will give HS seniors and their families a chance to;
- Tour the campus
- Get assistance on any part of the enrollment and financial aid process
- Participate in assessment for placement in math and English
- Meet with MSJC College Mentors, various Departments Staff and an Outreach Counselor for quick questions and registration to “New Student Counseling Sessions”
- Meet with Student Government members, advisors and campus clubs
- Financial Aid will hold an, iCan Afford College Day
- Free Parking!
The Eagle Access Center (EAC) and Assessment Centers at MVC and SJC will stay open later to assist! Please bring a Photo ID and if you have already completed the application process assess before 5:00pm (last assessment exam at 5:00pm).
We are looking forward to having you at this event! For further questions please contact Jose Rivera or Beth Bowles at firstname.lastname@example.org
Save This Event
When & Where
For more information please contact:
Jose Hernandez at 951-487-3315
Cell: 951-390-8311 (Text or call okay)
Beth Bowles at 951-639-5315
OR email me Outreach@msjc.edu