MS10175-Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development
Monday, September 23, 2013 at 8:30 AM - Friday, September 27, 2013 at 4:30 PM (CDT)
About this Course
This course provides existing .NET developers with practical information and labs that enables them to build solutions on the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 platform.
This course is intended for professional developers who use Microsoft SharePoint 2010 in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment. Members of the audience are experienced users of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1. The audience understands how to use the new features of SharePoint 2010 and Visual Studio 2010.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Before attending this course, students must have:
- An understanding of the problem-solving techniques that apply to software development
- Approximately 12 months experience with ASP.NET 3.5 with Visual Studio 2008 (or later)
- Approximately 1 month development experience with SharePoint 2007 or SharePoint 2010 and VS2010 (includes beta releases) creating code that interacts with the SharePoint Server-side APIs
- Experience performing end user tasks with SharePoint 2007 or SharePoint 2010 and an understanding of the purpose and use of the following:
- Documents and Libraries
- Personalizing an SP page/site
- Using MySites
- Using SharePoint Designer