MS Project 2013 course, covering Basic & Advanced MS Project 2013 skills. Curriculum approved as preparation for MCAS Exam. Full preparation for the certification exam involves taking MS Project Basic & Advanced.
Register and take 1 or all 2 days. Please bring your laptop.
Can't attend? Want us to bring this course to your site? We offer affordable, customized training for groups of as few as 4 people. Contact us or call 770.498.7333 for details.
Since 2001, we've provided training for employers large & small, in the public and private sectors.
When you register for both classes (Basic & Advanced) on this page, you save $100.
What you will learn:
Intro to MS Project 2013
- Project Management Concepts
- Examining Project Views
- Opening an existing project in Gantt View
- Creating and saving project files
- Working with task lists
- Creating a work breakdown structure
- Project summary tasks
- Hiding and Unhiding subtasks
- Linking and unlinking tasks
- Predecessors, lead and lag times
- Task durations, milestones and constraints
- Managing resources, and resource costs
- Resolving resource conflicts
- Calendar and form views
- Creating and modifying tables
- Working with filters
- Working with groups
- Finalizing schedules
- Critical paths
Advanced MS Project 2013
- Saving a baseline plan
- Tracking Project Work
- Update progress tasks (percentage complete, work performed, etc.)
- Viewing project progress
- Viewing project statistics
- Displaying slippage and slack
- Splitting tasks
- Delaying resource work
- Formatting and reporting a project file
- Drawing tools
- Printing project views and reports
- Creating project reports (custom reports, crosstab reports, visual reports, etc.)
- Creating custom project views
- Creating macros, toolbars and menus
- Consolidating & sharing projects
- Linking tasks across projects
- Sharing resources from multiple projects
- Project communications
- Importing data from Microsoft Access and Excel
- Exporting data to Microsoft Access and Excel
- Copying Gantt charts to MS Word
- Copying task information to a MS Excel worksheet
Your registration fee includes:
- Hands-on computer based training
- Training manual
- Practice exercises on CD
- Real world exercises.
**** Please bring your laptop ****
Microsoft Project 2010 Courses:
For a list of our Atlanta-area and online Software and Internet Marketing, click here. For a list of our Atlanta Quickbooks Training Classes, visit http://www.Quickbooks-Training-Atlanta.com.
About your instructor
Ms. Kiadii helps business professionals use technology to save time, lower costs and increase profits. She provides business technology workshops, customized software training, and Access database solutions. She has taught programs for hundreds of business owners, the Small Business Development Center (GSU), Small Business Administration (Atlanta), Women's Economic Development Agency, Georgia Center for Nonprofits.
Refund / Cancellation Policy:
If instructor cancels class, students will be issued a full refund. If a student cancels registration, at lease one week prior to class, instructor will issue a refund less $85 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued if student cancels within a week of class; student will be issued a credit, which is good for 90 days.
Save This Event
When & Where
PCC, LLC | Probiztechnology.com | 770.498.7333
- Access Training by Experts - Atlanta, GA
- Excel Training by Experts - Atlanta, GA (Includes VBA, PowerPivot, Pivot Tables & More!)
- Customized 1-on-1 Excel Intensives
- Project Training by Experts - Atlanta, GA
- Tech Coaching & Consulting
1100 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30309