MS Project 2010 course, covering Basic MS Project 2010 skills. Curriculum approved as PARTIAL preparation for Exam 71-178: Microsoft Project 2010, Managing Projects.Full preparation for the certification exam involves taking MS Project 2010 Basic and MS Project 2010 Advanced.
Can't attend? Want us to bring this course to your site? We offer affordable, customized training for groups of as few as 4 people. Contact us or call 770.498.7333 for details.
The employers we've provided software training for include ...
***Please bring your laptop.*** Unfortunately, we cannot provide laptops for this class.
You may register for both classes (Basic & Advanced) on this page, and save $100.
Alternate payment options: If you'd prefer to pay by check, please click here to contact us or call 770.498.7333.
What you will learn:
This course covers Basic MS Project 2010 skills, and covers the following topics:
- Project Management Concepts
- Examining Project Views
- Opening an existing project in Gantt View
- Creating and saving project files
- Working with task lists
- Creating a work breakdown structure
- Project summary tasks
- Hiding and Unhiding subtasks
- Linking and unlinking tasks
- Predecessors, lead and lag times
- Task durations, milestones and constraints
- Managing resources, and resource costs
- Resolving resource conflicts
- Calendar and form views
- Creating and modifying tables
- Working with filters
- Working with groups
- Finalizing schedules
- Critical paths
Your registration fee includes:
- Hands-on computer based training (7 hours)
- Training manual
- Practice exercises on CD
- Real world exercises.
**** Please bring your laptop ****
Pre-requisites: MS Project 2010 Basic
Microsoft Project 2010 Courses:
For a list of our Atlanta-area and online Software and Internet Marketing, click here. For a list of our Atlanta Quickbooks Training Classes, visit http://www.Quickbooks-Training-Atlanta.com.
About your instructor
Ms. Kiadii helps business professionals use technology to save time, lower costs and increase profits. She provides business technology workshops, customized software training, and Access database solutions. She has taught programs for hundreds of business owners, the Small Business Development Center (GSU), Small Business Administration (Atlanta), Women's Economic Development Agency, Georgia Center for Nonprofits.
Refund / Cancellation Policy:
If instructor cancels class, students will be issued a full refund. If a student cancels registration, at lease one week prior to class, instructor will issue a refund less $50 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued if student cancels within a week of class; student will be issued a credit, which is good for 90 days.
Save This Event
When & Where
PCC, LLC | Probiztechnology.com | 770.498.7333
- Access Training by Experts - Atlanta, GA
- Excel Training by Experts - Atlanta, GA (Includes VBA, PowerPivot, Pivot Tables & More!)
- Customized 1-on-1 Excel Intensives
- Project Training by Experts - Atlanta, GA
- Tech Coaching & Consulting
1100 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30309