Become a part of the MovNat family by training first-hand with the MovNat Team in the woods and lake of Summersville Lake, West Virginia.
Reconnect with your true nature by disconnecting from the "zoo", and learning the fundamentals of the MovNat Natural Movement Training System®
Realign with your whole-self (mind, body, heart and spirit) as you begin your journey to becoming strong, healthy, happy and free again.
Revitalize your body with healthy natural movement, contact with nature and unprocessed, live foods based on the Paleodiet principles.
The MovNat Experience
You will learn the fundamental principles that helped make our species one of the most adaptable on Earth.
In the five nights of camping and 4 and one-half days of MovNat training you will:
- Develop a greater understanding of the "zoo" and begin the rehabilitation process, including the many ways you can remain connected to your true nature while among the "zoo."
- Enhance your ability to perceive the messages from your body and the environment.
- Develop the holistic qualities needed for effective and efficient real-life action.
- Learn methods of breathing that will allow you stay relaxed and alert.
- Practice on a fully-scalable designed course that meets individual needs regardless of background, experience, condition age or gender.
- Learn optimal methods of walking, running, jumping, balancing, moving on all fours, climbing, lifting, carrying, throwing, catching, swimming and defending while preventing injury.
- Practice opportunist training and develop the ability to train anywhere, anytime by programming your own training.
The Reawakening Workshop is for those who:
- feel rather out of shape, and want to learn how to move naturally, efficiently and injury-free.
- are inspired by MovNat, but feel a bit intimidated by the idea of practicing natural movement.
- are physically active people but with only a specialized sport background.
- have not been to a MovNat training and/or meet few or very few of the criteria for the Expansion Workshop.
The Reawakening Workshop will fully adapt to your physical possibilities, and will help you to gradually build self-confidence through MovNat conditioning drills.
You will train with people who just like you have decided to reawaken and reconnect to their true nature.
Self-assessment: You have no serious health issues including acute and chronic injuries that require medical attention such as a physical therapist and prevent your full participation.
Note: If you had any concern about your ability to attend a Reawakening course then you should contact Vic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basic Workshop Itinerary
We do not provide a fully detailed intinerary as we want you to expect the unexpected, but please note the following:
Duration: 5 days (training starts day after 1st night stay)
Workshop will kick-off with an initial 15-minute assessment to evaluate performance parameters in specific natural movement patterns.
There will be 4 and one-half days of actual training, 2-3 training sessions per day in which you will train individual techniques followed by a combination challenge. We will also spend a significant amount of time working on mobility and flexibility drills.
The next to last day you will be reassessed for natural movement capacity improvement.
The final day, you will go through an ultimate 90 minutes course while in a stated fast (we will skip breakfast that morning).
Each day will end with a presentation in the evening.
You wil be provided with three copious meals per day before, in between and after training sessions and MovNat seminar presentations.
You wil be provided with a large individual tent and bedding (queen size air mattress, cotton sheets, sleeping bag, pillow and small lantern).
Transportation to Summmersville is not included, but transportation fom the Charleston Airport to the campsite is provided.
_These workshops are not certification events.
_You need to be 18 minimum to attend.
Still curious about what to expect? Read testimonials of others who have attended MovNat workshops, from chronic pain sufferers to well conditioned athletes: Click Here!
Questions about the workshop? Need help with your booking? We are here to help!
email Vic at email@example.com.
When & Where
World Leader in Natural Movement Fitness, Education & Lifestyle.
MovNat is a comprehensive and effective physical education and fitness system based entirely on using the full range of evolutionarily natural human movement skills. MovNat is fully scalable, progressive and safe. It delivers physical competency and conditioning to support optimum physical and mental development for any area of life.