Come shake off 2016 and create space for what's ahead in 2017!
- be led through movement + meditation to reflect on the past year and energetically shake it off!
- do a short writing assignment and create a vision for what you want in 2017
- connect with other amazing, passionate people
- raise money for a wonderful cause!
- comfy clothes you can move in
- a yoga mat or large towel
- a snack to share
- an optional suggested donation of $40 (all proceeds will be donated to The Bubble Foundation)
- Register on this page to reserve your spot
Who this is for:
- usually we create events specifically for female entrepreneurs, but this time we're inviting EVERYONE!
- anyone who's craving connection, reflection, and forward momentum on what you want to create in 2017
- Brooklyn, NY - closest train is the J Kosciuszko stop. You'll get the exact address when you register!
*Why support The Bubble Foundation?
Our next thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and global change-maker's are children. I believe we have to set them up with the finest education on treating themselves well, with good food and movement so that they can reach their full potential.
I was recently introduced to the Bubble Foundation by a fellow LLE and friend Erin Wells, and fell in love with what they do.
Bubble is an organization that believes that every child in the US, regardless of socioeconomic status, should have access to activities, food and information that help them to live healthy and happy lives.
With our help they provide – free of charge – information, food, and activities like movement classes, farm field trips, and family dinners to schools in underserved NYC communities.
Find more info at http://welcometobubble.org/
What is Lovely Lady Entrepreneurs?
It's about supporting, empowering and inspiring each other to make more social change and goodness all around!
Take a look at past events at http://www.elysesparkes.com/lovely-lady-entrepreneurs
LLE photo by talented photographer and co-host of this event: Emily DeWan Photography
Emily DeWan is a family photographer who embraces and celebrates the chaos that children & pets bring into our lives. Documenting regular activities for families to capture their daily routines and special traditions is how she loves to portray the uniqueness of each family unit. Through these regular rituals, she has the privilege of capturing the relationships between each family member, - the parents, the children, the pets - to really see what makes them special. She received her first camera at age 10 – a Fisher Price 110 – pointing it at friends, the family goats, and the captivating houses in her southern Maine hometown. Born into a family where four-legged creatures outnumbered humans, she learned early on to adore the fun and chaos of furry friends.