Actions and Detail Panel
Moveathon & Charity Salsa Ball
Sat, April 1, 2017, 9:00 AM – 11:30 PM BST
A day of family fun and fundraising for Colchester Mayor's Charities. A "Move-a-thon" in the classic Moot Hall of the Town Hall of Colchester. Every hour, on the hour, between 9.00am & 6.00pm, a new exercise or dance class to try. What an amazing opportunity to stretch your legs with something you love, or try something new! Please see the full timetable of classes below.
THEN.... at 7.00pm the doors and the bar opens for our amazing "CHARITY SALSA BALL" - hosted by "LATIN RHYTHM". The fun kicks off at 7.30-8.30pm with a salsa dance class suitable for beginners through to experts followed by dancing through 'til midnight. Latin Rhythm's team of experienced teachers will remain on hand to help and encourage beginners, so everyone can enjoy the evening fully. Get your party clothes ready, your dancing shoes on and prepare for an unforgetable day!
- 9.00am Le Barre - Adults - Ballet-Pilates-Body conditioning fusion - with Danielle
- 10.00am Zumba - All age family fun - with Veronique
- 11.00am Fitsteps - Adults - a class inspired by the TV show "Strictly" - with Caroline
- 12.00noon Adult Ballet - with Claire
- 1.00pm Pilates - Adults - two teachers working side by side to offer a class open to all levels. (Please bring a mat or towel to lie on.) - with Katrina and Louise
- 2.00pm Classical Indian Dancing and Bollywood - All age family fun - with Susanna
- 3.00pm Street Dancing - All age family fun with Rosy
- 4.00pm Belly Dancing - All age family fun - with Lorraine
- 5.00pm Carumba - just like Zumba but with a "C" - suitable for all ages - with Carol
- 5.50pm finish.
(This programme of classes is subject to change)
7.00pm Doors open for the Charity Salsa Ball 7.30-8.30pm Salsa tuition 8.30pm - midnight Salsa extravaganza!