The Department of Emergency Medicine at Mount Sinai is proud to offer an intensive, hands-on ultrasound experience for providers of all skill levels. All registrants will receive access to online course materials in advance so the course time can be devoted entirely to small group scanning with live models and expert faculty.
- 4:1 learner:faculty ratio
- Multiple exam stations for guided practice
- Registrants receive a letter detailing scans completed during course
- Cardiac, lung, abdominal and procedure guidance ultrasound covered
- 8am-9am: registration, breakfast
- 9am-10:30am: Lung ultrasound live demo, hands-on lung scanning
- 10:30am-noon: Cardiac, IVC ultrasound live demo, hands-on cardiac scanning
- Noon-1pm: Lunch (provided)
- 12:30pm-1pm: optional clinical case review/competition
- 1pm-2:30pm: FAST demo, hands-on FAST scanning
- 2:30pm-3:30pm: Vascular access/procedure guidance demo, hands-on practice
- 3:30pm-4pm: Interactive hands-on cases
What skill level is this course geared towards?
This course is designed for novice to intermediate ultrasound users. The focus on hands-on scanning allows our expert instructors to tailor the learning to your skill level.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
We can be reached via the following public transit routes:
- Subway line number 6
- Bus lines M1, M2, M3, M4, M96, M98, M101, M102, M103, M106
Our parking garage is located at 1292 Park Ave, New York, NY 10029 (on 99th Street between Park and Madison Avenues). The garage is open 24 hours a day. We accept cash, credit and debit cards. Our parking facility is equipped with two, easy to use automated parking pay stations. Parking customer service representatives are available to assist 24/7. Call 212-241-5125 to inquire about hourly and daily rates. Metered parking on streets bordering the Mount Sinai campus is also available.
Additional parking options in the surrounding area include:
- MPG Parking: 6 East 102nd Street, New York, NY 10029, Between Madison and 5th Avenues, 212-289-2959
- Imperial Parking Systems: 1510 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10029, Entrance on 98th Street between Lexington and Park Avenues, 212-289-6257
- GGMC Parking: 60 East 94th Street, New York, NY 10128, Between Madison and Park Avenues, 212-369-9304
What is the refund policy?
Before November 21, 2016: Registration refundable, minus $50 processing fee
Registration is non-refundable November 21 onwards