Want to improve communications in your team?
Have problems with motivating your staff?
LEADING, MOTIVATING & IMPROVING TEAMS IN THAILAND
A three hour overview of team building best practices, including insights to the unique challenges of managing teams in Thailand.
Reduce misunderstandings, improve relationships and increase efficiency.
- Understanding Thai Ways
- Improving Communications
- Motivating Teams
Friday December 9th, from 9.00am to 12.00pm
@ Asoke, Sukhumwit 21, Khlongtoey Nua, Wattana
Close to BTS and MRT stations Asoke.
BUY NOW AND SAVE!
Early-bird rate expires on November 30th.
+ With every workshop you will receive for FREE:
- Certificate of completion
- Notepads & Materials
- A digital version of a summary of the course
- 5% discount on future courses you take with us*
(*This does not apply with promotional prices)
Robert Brand has been delivering training solutions for more than 18 years, teaching leadership, management and business communication skills. Robert has lived in Thailand almost 30 years and speaks Thai fluently. He has over 16 years of management experience, and his qualifications include two project management certificates, a degree in business management, two technical training certificates, a diploma in instructional design, and an English teaching certificate.
- “I was very satisfied with the quality of Robert’s work, and would not hesitate to recommend his expertise.”
Dr. Nay Htun, Regional Director for Asia and the Pacific - United Nations Environment Programme
- “I found him a pleasure to work with. He was positive, hardworking and outgoing. He went out of his way to make our students learning experience a well-rounded and diversified one. Robert always went the extra mile and it paid off.” Lorraine Burke, Director - Career Development Institute
Contact us now:
+66 (0)818 020 623