Pre-schoolers enjoy captivating demonstrations, perform simple science experiments and discover how science can help us to better understand the world around us. Campers will be engaged with different, fun science lessons. Camps have an 8:1 camper/teacher ratio!
Pre-registration is required.
All applicable sales tax will be charged in addition to the listed fees.
Time: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Ages: 2.5 – 5 years old
Price Per Day:
$55 Members (Use promo code MEMBERSONLY)
*Multiple Camp Discount - $5 discount applies to one child attending multiple camps or immediate family members attending additional camps . To receive your refund of $5, provide confirmation of registration to the ticket counter on the day of camp.
DATE CAMP THEME October 7 Science of Dinosaurs November 4 Grossology December 2
Science of Bugs January 6 Science of Weather February 3 Candy Science
Colorful Science April 7 Magical Science May 5 Planes, Trains & Automobiles
QUESTIONS: Natalie Hunsicker, Revenue Programs Manager
(318) 424-3466, email@example.com
Medical Release Form
All campers need medical release form on file. Download HERE.
- Each camp includes a nutritious snack and lunch.
- Campers must be potty-trained.
- Cancellations should be made at least 14 days before the camp begins. Sci-Port will retain a $25 processing fee per child after cancellation. No refund is available for cancellations within 14 days before the camp begins.
Drop-Off (9-9:30 a.m.)
- Drop-off is located inside the Center in the JPMorgan Chase Grand Lobby.
- All campers must be walked into the building by their guardian for check-in purposes.
- For your child’s safety, please remember to sign in your child with Sci-Port’s Camp staff.
Pick-Up (2-2:30 p.m.)
- You will be charged a late fee of $1 per minute, per child, after 2 p.m.
- Pick-up is located inside the Center in the JPMorgan Chase Grand Lobby.
- For your child’s safety, please remember to sign out your child with Sci-Port’s Camp staff.