Join us for a meaningful weekend for Mothers & Daughters at Forest Glen Camps. Mother Daughter Weekend is an opportunity for moms & girls to get away together and enjoy all the fun & excitement of camp. Have a blast at any of our awesome activities and make memories together at our beautiful camp. In addition to all the Mother/Daughter specific activities, hear a captivating & challenging talk feat. Kristen Welch (author & blogger of wearethatfamily.com). This is a weekend you don't want to miss!
Who is this event for?
Mother Daughter Weekend is JUST FOR LADIES! Daughters should be in Kindergarten-12th grade (2016-2017 School Year), but College & Up are welcome to attend!
What's this gonna cost me?
Mother/Adult Tickets - $100.00 per ticket
Daughter Tickets (K-12th, 2016-2017 School Year) - $50.00 per ticket
What is there to do?
Come EXPERIENCE Forest Glen Camps together as Mothers & Daughters!
• Canoes, Paddleboards, Archery, Archery Tag, Fishing (bring your own poles!), Ziplines, Gaga Ball, Rock Climbing, Sand Volleyball, Basketball, Rope Courses & much more!
• Check out our brand new activities: ARCHERY TAG (think of paintball... with bows & arrows... arrows with foam tips) & STAND-UP PADDLEBOARDING!
• Hear a captivating & challenging talk feat. Kristen Welch (author & blogger of wearethatfamily.com)
• Our friendly, energetic staff will faciliate a ton of fun activities & games that will bring a smile to your face & help you bond together as Mothers & Daughters!
• A DELIGHTFUL MENU of food
• We'll worship Jesus TOGETHER led by an incredible band!
What is the schedule?
This is a 3-day 2-night event, beginning at 5:30PM on Friday, Oct. 14 and ending at 11:30AM on Sunday, Oct. 16.
Where are we sleeping?
Moms will stay with their daughters in air-conditioned lodges with full showers & bathrooms. Each lodge contains 8 suites w/ 2 rooms per suite joined by a shared bathroom & shower in between. Each room has 4 bunk beds. To maximize our attendance for this event, it is highly likely that you & your daughters will be in a room with other mothers/daughters. In the case of 1 mother & multiple daughters, we will do our very best to keep you all together.