Mortgage Lending and Real Estate Closing
Thursday, February 14, 2013 from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)
Atlanta, United States
As the title suggests, this class offers everything you ever wanted to know about mortgage lending and real estate closings. The course is taught by Judy Jones of Metro Home Mortgage and Ken Raymer of Raymer Law Group.
The mortgage lending portion of the class covers the following areas:
- The pre-qualification and application process
- Credit reports, importance of credit scores and how to compute DTI ratios
- The most common mortgage programs, the difference between them and the effects that each program has on the ability to qualify
- The importance of the appraisal and title work and their effect on the loan process
- Closing costs and methods of paying for them
- The 10 biggest deal killers and ways to avoid them
The real estate closing portion of the class covers the following areas:
- Introduces activities required by the closing staff for preparation of the closing
- Provides insight into commonly reoccurring problems experienced by the closing staff which will enable agents to better inform clients regarding the closing process
For any questions, contact the Metro Brokers Academy at 404.836.4040.
Continuing Education Provided By:
School Code: 1018
School Approval Expires: 12/31/2015
Recruiting is prohibited on the school premises. Report any recruiting efforts to the school director at 404.836.4040
When & Where
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers is a full-service real estate brokerage with more than 1700 sales associates, each with access to 25 offices throughout metro Atlanta and North Georgia. The company commits its resources to providing the finest environment for its real estate agents including technology, training and marketing.