ONLY 9 TICKETS LEFT
This is our first weekend rave by popular demand!! Rave your way to mass! We know it's a Saturday but hey, we're letting you sleep in before work on Monday for the first time ever in our mass themed morning rave <3
Venue: An underground Church themed ballroom. You head that right! This place is frankly rediculous and you are going to love it!
**Tag two friends in the comments for a chance to win 3 free passes to our first ever weekender.**
Our MC Marcus Olaoire will be dressed as a priest. Instead of lining up for communion, you will be lining up to conga. The congregation of brave ravers will rave our way into a bright and shining Saturday! Don't waste boring hours in the gym, give it socks at our Mass rave...
We also have a real confession box where you'll confess something nice you did and you'll be given a reward. No prayers for you, just presents!!! Wear your frills, thrills and downright outrageous raving attire. Dance like no-one is looking! Loose your inhibitions without the need for alcohol or taking drugs. Dance freely!
We've a new tasty line-up of stuff for you to do:
✢ Haiku Station (Get a poem to take home)
✢ Wired Dancing MC Marcus Olaoire
✢ Confession Box (It's a full on real sized confession box)
✢ Lolly & Cooks breakfast bar (not inc in the ticket)
✢ Lolly & Cooks tea and coffee kiosk (not inc in the ticket)
✢ A motivating dance team
✢ Massive Psycadelic Disco Ball
EPISODE #2 Saturday 25th March, 09:00-Noon
22 South Anne Street, Dublin 2
Techno | House | Disco | Classic Anthems | Cheese and everything in between.
'I really genuinely wanted to say that you are one of the best audiences i’ve ever had in my life I was really quite emotional in there.''
"Nothing wakes you up in the morning like a good dance to some electrifying music" - TimeOut, Jan 2015
Morning Gloryville is an immersive morning dance experience for those who dare to start their day in style. Nothing wakes you up more than a soul-shaking dance, electrifying music and for those who need it, a mind blowing double espresso!
On arrival you will be met by our 'Wake and Shake" team who will give you a big welcome hug and answer any questions you have! Do you need a coffee or a smoothie? Do you need a back rub or your head in a basin of icy water? We all have our own unique ways of waking up and Morning Gloryville Dublin has gathered a troop to meet all your AM needs.
Catch-The-Worm ticket for a tenner - €10 (Launch day special offer)
Early-Squalker Ticket €12.50 (Avail until midnight 9th March)
Dizzy-Dancer Ticket €15 (Avail until midnight 18th March)
Better-Late-Than-Never €18 (Avail until 6:30pm 24th March)
Early-Squalker Group €10 (Groups of +5 (Available until midnight 18th March)
Dizzy-Dancer Group €12.50 (Groups of +5) Limited availability
Any questions, please contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisable for little ones to wear ear defenders.
- Bags are a hazard on the dance floor and take up valuable dance space meant for humans who need to express themselves. Please bring change for the cloakroom. Your bags will have their own party in the cloakroom when nobody's watching.
- bRavers enter at their own risk. Morning Glory Experiences accepts no responsibility for glitter outbreaks, sore cheekbones or laughing pains.
- Smile! Morning Glory Experiences Limited and/or its contractors (MGEL) will be recording this event. Please be aware that by entering the event, you irrevocably consent to and authorise without compensation MGEL, its successors, assigns and licensees to use your voice and likeness and to photograph you and/or make sound, audio and/or audio-visual recordings ("recordings") of you and to use the same worldwide for exploitation in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity. All such photographs and recordings to be the sole property of MGEL and you release MGEL, its successors, assigns and licensees from any liability on account of such usage.
* You are amazing and thanks for reading the small print. Always read the small print.
~ Morning Gloryville ~ Rave Your Way Into The Day! is an immersive morning dance experience for those who dare to challenge morning culture and start their day in style! We're on a soul-shaking mission to turn clubbing upside down and transform mornings into something truly remarkable. It's a raveolution, baby!
Have questions about Morning Gloryville Weekend: Rave In A Church - Rave Your Way To Mass?
Contact Morning Gloryville Dublin