Morgan Hill & Gilroy Wine Country Experience
Monthly Event - Third Saturday of every month: 11:00 AM (PST)
Morgan Hill, CA
Morgan Hill & Gilroy Wine Country Experience: A Few Miles Away, Yet Worlds Apart!
Discover the spectacular wineries of South Valley Wine. Step back in time, and enjoy a fun and relaxing day in the “Valley of the Heart’s Delight”! Mingle with local wine lovers and learn first hand about the history of these places courtesy of Morgan Hill Historical Society.
Itinerary and schedule
- 11:00AM Departure from Caltrain Station on Butterfield Rd, Morgan Hill
- 11:15AM -11:45AM – Guglielmo Winery
- 12:30PM – 1:45PM – Morgan Hill Cellars
- 2:00PM – 2:45PM - Kirigin Cellars Winery
- 3:30PM – 4:00PM – Sycamore Creek Winery
- 4:00 PM - Return
- Minimim of 6 people are required.
- Custom departure location and winery changes are possible.
- Picnic lunch from a local restaurant is avaulable for $12/person.
California Passport Tours and Santa Clara Valley Wineries
California Passport Tours - Morgan Hill
California Passport provides local transportation and custom travel experiences serving Morgan Hill and surrounding areas from South San Jose to Big Sur. We offer personalized local day trips that include wine tasting tours, farm tours , and outdoor activities in a casual, comfortable atmosphere. An experience with California Passport holds the promise of “discovering more”, by adding to each trip a distinct flavor of the history and agricultural heritage of this beautiful area.