#MoonTUB - The inaugural lunar TweetUp
Sunday, March 19, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
#MoonTUB is an exciting event which will bring together social media users from across planet Earth for the party event of a lifetime. Everyone is welcome to attend, even self-proclaimed SEO gurus, Social Media experts and Viagra spammers.
19 March 2017
13:00 - 22:00 (1pm to 10pm) GMT
Join us for an exciting afternoon/evening of:
- Fine food, including space food sticks, grilled haloumi and freeze-dried instant potato mix. YUMMO!
- Out of this world entertainment, presented for your enjoyment 100% Rickroll-fee;
- Drinking, only in the 21+ adults tent. (Kids - please BYO fruit juice for the Buzz Lightyear tent)
Tickets are FREE, but numbers are limited. Book NOW to avoid disappointment.
Keep visiting back to this page for updates, news, and deals from our (soon to be announced) travel partner.
IMPORTANT NOTES - please read:
- The Moon is located 384,403km (~238,800mi) from Earth. Please allow 3-5 days travel time depending on your choice of spacecraft.
- Plenty of shuttle parking is on site and refuelling facilities will be provided by the International Space Station (no discount shop-a-dockets accepted, sorry).
- If you cannot attend, the event will be broadcast LIVE on http://www.ustream.tv but may be subject to some pretty substantial lag.