Creativity Boot Camp for Leaders and Trainers
Candy uses innovative and interactive activities proven from coast to coast to enhance creative thinking and sustainability. “In this session you will be learning my trade secrets on how to make learning fun and memorable! Your employees need more than Power Point and lectures in their orientations and trainings…trust me!” You will learn new creative ways to problem-solve for quicker resolutions, invent your own activity that will teach multiple lessons, and walk away with a tool box of techniques that are easy and usable at your next training, meeting or orientation.
- 3 Brainstorming techniques that will change attitudes and get BUY-IN!
- Learn the 3 step process to wake up your creative GENIUS!
- Learn Candy's best and most used activities to problem-solve fast and efficiently with fun.
- 5 new activities (you will play)that teach multiple lessons….and are memorable!
- Learn to change your organizational culture…CREATIVELY.
- Bonus: You will invent your own activity and lessons…it’s easy…I promise!
“I just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful Boot Camp last Thursday. You were so much fun and made so much sense. I can’t wait to use your ideas and create some new ones. Thanks Again!”
- T.Porter, Director of Training
What to bring:
- An open mind
- The first grader in you
- Comfortable clothes…do NOT dress up we will be playing… a lot!
- One item from the Dollar Store (don’t tell anyone what you are bringing!)
- “Idea Sharing” What have you been doing in your trainings?
Creativity + Fun + Objectives = Increased Retention
Be ready to have fun, get to know fellow trainers and leaders, and have an interactive day that will zip by! At the end of the day you’ll look at your watch and say, “IT’S OVER? I feel like I just got here!”
About the Speaker - Candy Whirley
- Expert at breaking down barriers so that people will work better together, learn to deal with change, improve communication, and become more creative.
- Experienced in industries including: training, retail, customer service (certified by International Customer Service Association - ICSA), former NFL Cheerleader for the Kansas City Chiefs, management, youth ministry and owner of International and National speaking business for 15 years.
- Intelligent Graduated Cum Laude from Missouri Western State University and earned her Master’s in Management at the University of Phoenix, Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation.
- Involved with the National Speakers Association (NSA) board member, 2008 President of her Chapter continued to the national level for the NSA Chapter Leadership Council.
- Author Books: It Takes 4 To Tango, Ordinary Women…Extraordinary Success, CD’S: My Secret Island Oasis, a guided meditation, DVD’s: Emotional Intelligence, Takes 4 To Tango, Bridging the Gap, Online Learning Program: 30 day program It Takes 4 to Tango