Monmouth Co. NJ Neighbors-helping-Neighbors USA weekly meetings at Library
Weekly Event - Every Wednesday: 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Weekly Meeting Agenda
(Agenda To be followed each and every week)
- Upon arrival at meeting all new members please fill in contact information form with email
- Location announcements always Open with Group Mission- Pay it forward culture
- Facilitator announce up front that we keep the meeting on a very positive note
- And each week we ask a different member to lead the meeting.
Facilitator – brief statement of group mission
- Brief Introduction (basically 30 second version of elevator pitch) by each attendee to include:
- Background/Previous Employer
- Expertise & Role you are looking for
- Companies you are targeting
- Name ( slow and clear )
- Return to New Members for some additional time
- All members, must update the group on week’s progress for job search and leads
- Job Leads/Opportunities (from all)
- Request for contacts
- Hot companies
- Upcoming Networking Events
- Lessons Learned this week
- Volunteering opportunities
- Group open discussion & specific calls for help (from all)
- 15 minutes from representatives of company guests we invite to attend that week.
- Encourage all members to post job leads into LinkedIn NhN group
- Encourage all to visit web site at : www.nhnusa.org
- Help each other each week with different areas of job search: interviewing, peer resume reviews, work with buddies in between meetings.
- Other Business (from all)
Prepared by: John R. Fugazzie Founder/President of Neighbors-helping-Neighbors USA, Inc.