The Georgia Micro Enterprise Network will host the Money Matters: Leveraging Local Business Resources for Micro Enterprise & Small Business Forum in Augusta, GA. The Forum will assemble entrepreneurs, executives, and decision makers, financial institutions, micro business development organizations, advocates policy makes, investors, faith based institutions and influencers from across the state of Georgia. Through this networking rich opportunity we will engage in conversations about the changing economic landscape in Georgia and how access to local capital, resources and partnerships can positively impact micro and small businesses.
Presenters and Panelists include the following:
- Representative from Mayor office of Augusta, GA (Invited)
- Ken Gaines, Program Coordinator for small Business Development for City of Augusta
- Scylance B. Scott, Executive Director, AMI Development Corporation
- Creshauna Hines, Branch Manager,Queensborough National Bank & Trust Company
- Kellie Irving,Director Compliance Department,Dissadvantaged Business Enterprise,&Equal Employment Opportunity
Representatives have been invited from:
- SBA Augusta Small Business Development Center
- SCORE Augusta
- UGA SBDC
- Georgia Tech Innovation Center
The Money Matters Leveraging Local Resources for Business Development Forum Augusta, GA is sponsored through a generous grant from Fifth Third Bank.Lunch will be provided by the AMI Development Corporation Sub Shop to all pre-registered attendees.