The Georgia Micro Enterprise Network will host the Money Matters: Leveraging Local Business Resources for Micro Enterprise & Small Business Forum in Augusta, GA. The Forum will assemble entrepreneurs, executives, and decision makers, financial institutions, micro business development organizations, advocates policy makes, investors, faith based institutions and influencers from across the state of Georgia. Through this networking rich opportunity we will engage in conversations about the changing economic landscape in Georgia and how access to local capital, resources and partnerships can positively impact micro and small businesses.
Presenters and Panelists include the following:
- Daniel Szatkowski, Fifth Third Bank
- Cassetta Heard, Program Director, AMI Development Corporation
- Jeremy D Horstman, Director , Verterans Outreach Center (VBOC)
- Creshauna Hines, Branch Manager, Queensborough National Bank & Trust Company
- Ken Gaines, Program Coordinator for small Business Development for City of Augusta
- Kellie Irving, Director Compliance Department, Dissadvantaged Business Enterprise, & Equal Employment Opportunity
Representatives have been invited from:
- SBA Augusta Small Business Development Center
- Georgia Tech Innovation Center
- SCORE Augusta
- UGA SBDC
The Money Matters Series is sponsored with generous support from the Small Business Administration, Fifth Third Bank and GMEN Members across the State of Georgia. This event will have refreshments with vendors available for you to Christmas Shop at the Savannah River Pavilion.