San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Monday, May 11th, 2015
Topic: Accelerate and simplify the integration of multi-platform mobile apps into the enterprise
Hey MoMo South Africa,
With much anticipation, MoMo in support of IBM are happy to announce the kick off of our first 2015event on the 11th May at Jozi Hub on 44 Stanley. More and more South African’s are becoming active. Be it from cycling (SA’s new golf) through to the ever popular road running, we are becoming more and more aware of safely especially with these outdoor events. With the proliferation of mobile devices, more and more people are using their mobile devices as additional tools for their chosen activity. On the agenda is a look into an award winning first of its kind mobile application for road safety, as well as an innovative cloud and mobile development platform built on open source technology aimed at making developers more productive. As always we promise to you keep youentertained and informed in our relaxed MoMo style. Join us, keep your finger on the mobile pulse and expand your network within the exciting mobile community that is MoMo.
MOMO Event Details:
Looking forward to seeing you at MOMO
- The MoMo South Africa Team
When & Where
Mobile Monday South Africa
Mobile Monday is a global community of mobile industry visionaries, developers and influential’s fostering cooperation and cross-border business development through virtual and live networking events to share ideas, best practices and trends from global markets. Mobile Monday has the following objectives:
- To encourage innovation within the mobile sector.
- To facilitate networking between small and large companies, and between local and foreign.
- To help local companies effectively participate in international initiatives through the import and export of visions, concepts, technologies, know-how and best practices.
- To present innovative visions, trends, studies and forecasts from the mobile marketplace.
- To facilitate and create partnerships.
- To contribute to the education of the broader public through its publications, online presence and media partnerships.
Mobile Monday is organized by a group of dedicated volunteers from around the country. Originating in Helsinki, Finland, in the year 2000, Mobile Monday has grown into the world’s leading mobile community.