San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Okay so we know this is last minute ( .com ) and we know it's cold and we know you all just want to stay at home BUT here at Mobile Monday South Africa we say get up, get going and join us for Mobile Monday Joburg - Screw it lets do it @ JoziHub on the 24th June ( yes that's this Monday! )
We know it is short notice but we really want to get the community together as it is long overdue and we want to kick off next week with a bang because it is also the 3rd Annual Digital Service Africa conference! If you are keen on attending the 3rd Annual Digital Service Africa conference then drop us a mail via our website and we will refer you to our friends at Informa for a potential special deal.
Back to the MoMo event on Monday, we will be running a pitch session with the prize being a 5 minute speaking slot at the 3rd Annual Digital Service Africa AppsGig; pitch up and be ready to pitch, we will run this in true MoMo style where anyone can stand up and pitch for 2 minutes and we will have a keynote from a secret startup who decided to screw it and do it and become super famous... place are limited so REGISTER NOW!
Of course JoziHub and one or two of their partners will give us a quick preso on what they are up to - thanks JoziHub and partners for the snacks, drinks and venue!
REMEMBER this event will be held at JoziHub NOT at our usual venue.. we are trying something different ( a change is as good as a holiday! )
- The MoMo Joburg team
When & Where
Mobile Monday South Africa
Mobile Monday is a global community of mobile industry visionaries, developers and influential’s fostering cooperation and cross-border business development through virtual and live networking events to share ideas, best practices and trends from global markets. Mobile Monday has the following objectives:
- To encourage innovation within the mobile sector.
- To facilitate networking between small and large companies, and between local and foreign.
- To help local companies effectively participate in international initiatives through the import and export of visions, concepts, technologies, know-how and best practices.
- To present innovative visions, trends, studies and forecasts from the mobile marketplace.
- To facilitate and create partnerships.
- To contribute to the education of the broader public through its publications, online presence and media partnerships.
Mobile Monday is organized by a group of dedicated volunteers from around the country. Originating in Helsinki, Finland, in the year 2000, Mobile Monday has grown into the world’s leading mobile community.