San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Welcome to 2013! This will surely be another year of innovation in the mobile industry, so to celebrate and showcase what is to come we have lined up some innovative mobile companies/services/products which will be showcased for you at our event on the 18th February at 6PM!
We are lucky enough to have as our keynote speaker Yolande van Wyk the CEO of eWallet Solutions at FNB, she is at the forefront of innovative mobile solutions and a self-confessed technophile and geek!
We will have other speakers and start-up/SME companies showcasing ( showing off ) their innovative mobile products/services in our demo room.
We hope to see you at this 2013 kickoff event where you will be able to connect with colleagues, new contacts and industry experts to start the year off on an inspirational and exciting note!
BTW in the spirit of MoMo, if you have an innovative mobile product/service that you would like to showcase with a 2 minute pitch and further show off in the demo room then let us know by emailing email@example.com and we will contact you with more details if you qualify!
FYI - Get a free copy of the Developer Economics 2013 report - the de-facto report on developer tools and the new app economy - http://www.visionmobile.com/DE13Joburg
When & Where
Mobile Monday South Africa
Mobile Monday is a global community of mobile industry visionaries, developers and influential’s fostering cooperation and cross-border business development through virtual and live networking events to share ideas, best practices and trends from global markets. Mobile Monday has the following objectives:
- To encourage innovation within the mobile sector.
- To facilitate networking between small and large companies, and between local and foreign.
- To help local companies effectively participate in international initiatives through the import and export of visions, concepts, technologies, know-how and best practices.
- To present innovative visions, trends, studies and forecasts from the mobile marketplace.
- To facilitate and create partnerships.
- To contribute to the education of the broader public through its publications, online presence and media partnerships.
Mobile Monday is organized by a group of dedicated volunteers from around the country. Originating in Helsinki, Finland, in the year 2000, Mobile Monday has grown into the world’s leading mobile community.