San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Samsung, the leader in mobile phone sales in the world, enough said!
- Magic Software , a global provider of mobile and cloud-enabled application and business integration platforms with over 25 years of experience, thousands of customers, and millions of installations worldwide, they have presence in more than 50 countries, including 14 regional offices and a global network of business partners;
- Magix Security a proud partner of MobileIron - providers of innovative multi-OS mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), BYOD privacy controls, and Android security.
As always the aim of MOMO Joburg is "Bringing the Mobile Community Together" and we will have snacks and drinks available to encourage networking and the sponsors will have representatives on hand in the "demo room" for any questions and discussions throughout the evening.
When & Where
Mobile Monday South Africa
Mobile Monday is a global community of mobile industry visionaries, developers and influential’s fostering cooperation and cross-border business development through virtual and live networking events to share ideas, best practices and trends from global markets. Mobile Monday has the following objectives:
- To encourage innovation within the mobile sector.
- To facilitate networking between small and large companies, and between local and foreign.
- To help local companies effectively participate in international initiatives through the import and export of visions, concepts, technologies, know-how and best practices.
- To present innovative visions, trends, studies and forecasts from the mobile marketplace.
- To facilitate and create partnerships.
- To contribute to the education of the broader public through its publications, online presence and media partnerships.
Mobile Monday is organized by a group of dedicated volunteers from around the country. Originating in Helsinki, Finland, in the year 2000, Mobile Monday has grown into the world’s leading mobile community.