San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
MOMO is back in Cape Town again, this time we will be free styling at The Bandwidth Barn ( thanks Lianne du Toit for organising ) in true Mobile Monday style we will have an open mic session; anyone has 2 minutes to pitch anything to the audience. We just want to get people together as is the entire mission of Mobile Monday "Bringing the Mobile Community Together".
We will start the evening with some inspiring words from a certain surprise mobile industry personality and there will be snacks and drinks before and after the "pitching" to keep the conversations and networking going, be sure to book your spot now as we do have very limited space for this event!
Also if you have not done so already register here for our huge end of year MoMo Jamboree at Shimmy Beach Club on the 11th November.
When & Where
Mobile Monday South Africa
Mobile Monday is a global community of mobile industry visionaries, developers and influential’s fostering cooperation and cross-border business development through virtual and live networking events to share ideas, best practices and trends from global markets. Mobile Monday has the following objectives:
- To encourage innovation within the mobile sector.
- To facilitate networking between small and large companies, and between local and foreign.
- To help local companies effectively participate in international initiatives through the import and export of visions, concepts, technologies, know-how and best practices.
- To present innovative visions, trends, studies and forecasts from the mobile marketplace.
- To facilitate and create partnerships.
- To contribute to the education of the broader public through its publications, online presence and media partnerships.
Mobile Monday is organized by a group of dedicated volunteers from around the country. Originating in Helsinki, Finland, in the year 2000, Mobile Monday has grown into the world’s leading mobile community.