Mommy & Me
When: Saturday, May 23, 11am-2pm
Where: Girls’ World - Children's Clothing Store 7819 Cooper Road Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
Enjoy: Join us for a “Mommy & Me” party with yummy treats, face painting, princess visits, fashion show, photo booth, fun crafts, shopping, visiting with cute pets, and more! $2 admission donated to the Animal Friends Humane Society. Spots are limited! (Child admission, ages 2-14, is FREE with a paying adult!)
- Fashion Show models provided by MTM Cincinnati
- Hair services provided by Candice Kelly of Lunatic Fringe Salon
- Character Visits provided by the Picture Party Place
- Trail Mix Bar provided by Whole Foods
- Complimentary sweet treats provided by Tres Belle Cakes
- Face Painters provided by Cincinnati Face Painters
- Canvas Painting provided by Dogwood Art Studio
- Mommy & Me Makeup Touch-Ups provided by: Marxey Makeup
- PetMobile provided by Animal Friends Humane Society
When & Where
Cincy Chic is the only online lifestyle publication for women in the Greater Cincinnati area. Each week, this dynamic e-zine publishes a feature story, columns, and five editorial departments in the following topics: health, beauty, fashion, social and career. Events include fashion shows, lunch 'n' learns and philanthropic fundraisers.
This online-only publication was recently honored with "Best New Product or Service" and “Marketing to Women” WE Celebrate awards from the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber of Commerce.