Space is Limited...This event will sell out!
Momentum: Setting Up for Serious Traction
A Hands-On Workshop for Entrepreneurs and Startups
- In this talk, Tracy will walk through a 5-step process of setting up a successful marketing campaign using specific objectives, and give you some tools for brainstorming and double checking your efforts.
- Learn the best tools for competitor & market research,
- How to run analysis of competitor conversion funnel to improve your usability and conversion rate,
- Actionable insights from competitor Ad and Landing page A/B test, and
- How to set up alerts to monitor competitor threats in this jam-packed talk.
- Learn about the high-level mind shift required to create differentiation in today's noisy, crowded world, and walk away with a better understanding of how to stand out.
- A handful of attendees will be able to pitch their business to the speakers and get feedback about their strategy, website, business model, etc.
- This unique experience will help you find the visible flaws in your company and will also give you greater insight into the things you are doing right.
Supercharge your startup.
A Growth Marketing Blog
A Great Downtown Co-working Spot
When & Where
Startup Socials is a global community of entrepreneurs that connects and empowers professionals working in the startup ecosystem.
We host social and educational events across the globe where you can network, learn, and build new relationships for your current and future startup ventures.