1. MomCom will help you get your edge back. As women and mothers we're stretched beyond comprehension. MomCom brings you back to you, makes you remember who you were when you were at your best and confirms that who you are is all you need to be.
2. You'll meet or reconnect with other women. You'll find your community of like-minded women.
3. You will hear from and be inspired by some of the top storytellers in the country, who also happen to be down to earth women who you could run into in a grocery store. MomCom delivers real women telling real stories about their lives as women and moms.
4. You'll have a blast! Between connecting with other moms, shopping and dining in the Domain in Austin, listening to amazing speakers, learning from the MomCom workshops and participating in our Winter Wine Walk, MomCom is here to give you a good time.
5. You'll get away. By yourself. No kids, no spouses, no responsibilities other than getting from your comfortable hotel bed down the elevator to the conference rooms! When was the last time THAT happened??
Book your room by January 15th to get the discounted hotel room rate of $139!
Check out the Schedule!
Ready to Mom Up and Join us? Register Today!
Want to share a room or ride? Visit our secure room and ride share page.
MomCom Life is a place to connect, share your stories, meet intriguing friends and learn more about yourself and about other women like you.
MomCom events bring together moms of diverse ages, backgrounds and life experiences to support each other and welcome each other into the mom community. Speakers include women just like you who have built businesses, written books, published successful blogs, or contributed to the community in their own way. They are “ordinary moms” doing extraordinary work. We hope that you’ll walk away from these events forming new friendships, embracing your imperfections and realizing that you have everything you need to succeed right within you.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.