You are invited to attend #MojoUp
Come to the 1st ever Mojo Motors Tweetup / Boston Launch event.
This unique Tweetup will combine networking with lots of Fun!
We were featured on this week's @BostonTweetUp TV (8:00)
Come enjoy an evening of:
Mike Proulx is Senior Vice President, Director of Digital Strategy at Hill Holiday and Mike Schneider is Senior Vice President, Director of Digital Incubator at Allen & Gerritsen. Together this dynamic digital duo are Mike & Mike, two of the best marketing brains in the biz. Make sure you don’t miss them break down the real marketing Mojo behind some of the biggest car commercials from this year’s Super Bowl XLV.
Improv Comedy from:
Model Car racing (for prizes!):
Free Appetizers & Drinks including
the one of a kind MojoJito:
We will be using the hashtag: #MojoUp to discuss and share media (pics, videos, audio, etc) about this event.
Register for #MojoUp during the #Superbowl for a chance to win great prizes. Must attend to win.
Prizes will include:
• 2 Ford Mustang Remote Control Cars
• Mojo Fleeces
• Mojo T-shirts
About Mojo Motors:
The Mojo Motors mission is simple, fix the used car buying experience. Mojo Motors was created by Internet and Auto industry veterans from eBay Motors and Ford Motor Company who believe there is a better way to buy used cars.
We are fixing the used car buying experience.
- We keep you anonymous and you get no-hassle discount prices from local dealers.
- Dealers compete, so you win.
- You don't get spam from dealers, you get discount offers.
- When you buy a car (any car) from a Mojo dealer, you can claim a $50 reward card.
- Using Mojo is a 'no brainer'. Stay anonymous, get discount prices, claim your $50 reward card.
In a few short months, Mojo has:
- 100+ Dealer in greater Boston
- 1,000+ Offers from Dealers
- $1,000,000+ in Discounts Offers to car buyers
Typically, Mojo buyers can expect:
- to get their 1st discount offer from a Dealer within 1 hour
- to get a total of 3 - 5 discount offers from Dealers within 2 days
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.