This is your opportunity to take advantage of the Microsoft Cloud Nonprofits Donation, including the new $5000 yearly Azure credit. Make 2017 the year that your organization lowers technology costs while improving productivity and efficiency. Learn how the Microsoft Cloud is helping nonprofits, just like yours, modernize by elevating their mission using technology.
The program will address the Microsoft Tools available to nonprofits for free including:
- Office 365 for Nonprofits - Email, shared calendars, file storage and sharing, collaborative & productivity apps, online meetings, VoIP phones.
- Azure for Nonprofits - Infrastructure, software and platform as a service in the cloud. Learn how you can migrate away from onsite servers.
- Power BI - A visualization toolkit that helps you better understand and communicate your work.
Tech Impact's expert trainers, Linda Widdop and Sam Chenkin, will cover the ins and outs of features, licensing and implementation while placing an emphasis on how nonprofits that identify with common scenarios (need to be HIPAA compliant? Have an outdated onsite infrastructure? Have mobile staff? Paying too much for technology?) can benefit.
Our goal is for attendees to understand the business impact of implementing these Microsoft Cloud solutions compared to other available tools. Sam and Linda have been using and helping nonprofits implement Microsoft Cloud tools since they became available at a discount years ago.
This free event is appropriate for nonprofit leaders and IT decision makers.
All organizations can benefit from the Microsoft Cloud. The cloud works for both large and small organizations, and all those in between.
If you identify with one or more of the scenarios below you MUST register to attend this event.
Your nonprofit needs to upgrade its technology without exceeding the budget.
- If your organization is operating on, and paying for, an onsite Exchange Server, or is unhappy with their current PoP or IMAP mail provider, attend this event to learn about Microsoft Office 365.
- If your organization has an outdated files or application server that needs to be replaced, attend this event to learn about SharePoint Online and Azure.
Your staff need to be more mobile and flexible in how they work.
- If your staff work remotely attend this event to learn how the Microsoft Cloud gives employees the ability to work from anywhere.
Your organization handles sensitive information and need to be compliant.
- Learn how you can implement the Microsoft Cloud to help your organization be compliant.
Your nonprofit needs to enhance collaboration and communication amongst staff and external stakeholders.
- If you’re searching for tools to help you communicate, share files, collaborate and plan projects with your staff and external users like board members – attend this event to learn how you can do this with the Microsoft Cloud.
Your nonprofit needs to drive and understand its impact.
- The Microsoft Cloud gives nonprofit staff the tools they need to analyze the work they are doing to help the nonprofit understand and share its impact. Visualize and learn from organizational data to improve programs and raise more funds using the Microsoft Cloud.
Reserve space now as this event is expected to fill up quickly!
Questions about this event should be directed to Sara@TechImpact.org.