MODELS AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Mask~Querade
Saturday, April 20, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM (EDT)
Charity Fashion show & Music Production
Models Against Domestic Violence ( Formerly "BFA Beauty For Ashes Models) & Friend are coming together in unity to bring more awareness of the issues of domestic violence, that plauge our state, city and communities. Five women were killed by May 2012 last year. Every 9 seconds a woman in the US is assaulted or killed. It is our desire to continue to be a LOUD voice in the community by taking a stand to "Break the silence of domestic violence. All proceeds from this production will be donated to Save My Child In Memory of Jammie S. Street
When & Where
M.A.D.V. Models against Domestic Violence
M.A.D.V. Models Against Domestic Violence Nonprofit Organization founded March 2011 by Founder/ C.E.O. Demetrius A. Raines
M.A.D.V. models define beauty and exhibit their inner beauty as well as their outer beauty. Our models demonstrate to women and young women alike that you don’t have to be degrading to be a model; that you can model with class.
M.A.D.V is a group of models working together to increase the awareness of domestic violence, and to inspire individuals in our community to become informed about domestic violence issues.
- To help women become confident of themselves, living virtuous lives
- To help re-build the self esteem of women who have been or are victims of domestic violence
- To bring to the fore front more awareness concerning the issues of domestic violence.
- To empower and educate individuals who seem to be paralyzed and feel there is no way of escape.
- Teaching warning signs of domestic violence to those who have not experienced domestic violence so that they can evade it.
It is our goal that M.A.D.V. Models Against Domestic Violence bring about a positive change in our community, city, state and abroad.