San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The MOCO Dirty Dawg Dash and Dig
(Obstacle 5K and Mud Volleyball Tournament)
All participants must sign liability and release waivers when checking in to receive their number/bracket. Participants must check in for their event 1 hr prior to competing . Participants must be 12 by July 31 and have parent signature to participate.
Dawg Dash/Obstacle 5k
The Dirty Dash will comprise of a 5k run with challenging, yet fun obstacles.
- A variety of no less than 10 obstacles including a mud pit, extreme slip n slide, arctic plunge
- Enter as an individual or team
- Teams must consist of at least 4-10 participants that have a team name and register together. They must choose the same race start time during registration
9:00am: First heat takes off 10:00am: 2nd heat takes off
If you preregistered please check in 30 minutes before your heat takes off.
If you don't preregister please check in at 8:00am. (t-shirt sizes will be limited if you don't preregister)
Dirty Dig/Mud Volleyball Tournament Format
The Dirty Dig will comprise of recreational format volleyball in two knee deep mud pits.
• 16 teams: Double Elimination Bracket
- Teams may comprise of 6-10 players (6 players in the pit at a time)
• Rally scoring
- best 2 out of 3 matches
- first 2 games to 21pts, 3rd game to 15 pts
- game must be won by 2 points
• 11:00am – Check-in / 12:00pm – Play begins
Be prepared to get muddy, work hard and leave with a sense of accomplishment.
Prizes will be awarded for best costumes.
Each participant will receive a t-shirt. Please designate size on registation form.
When & Where
Moffat County Booster Club
To promote and encourage the academic, artistic, athletic, and extra-curricular pursuits of student life at Moffat County middle and high school, and to enhance school spirit throughout the schools and our community, through the provision of resources and financial assistance to their organized activites.