MobileMonday-Miami December 5, 2011 Mobile Giving
Monday, December 5, 2011 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
'Tis the Season...for Giving via Mobile!
MobileMonday-Miami will host a Panel of Non-Profit Mavens to talk us through Mobile Giving.
WHEN: Monday, December 5th, 2011. Panel 7pm - 9pm, Networking Before and After.
WHERE: Playwright Irish Pub at Gulfstream Park
- Why do people Give? How Philanthropy 2.0 and Social presence fits into the Giving picture
- Adding Mobile to your 360 Marketing and Development strategy
- Engaging your audience via Mobile
- How to gently feed the Giving Lamb (aka Leading Donors to fill your well)
- Making Events more successful with Mobile play
- Bring your questions to the NPO Experts
Joining us to explore this heart-warming subject is Mister Non-Profit Consultancy's Tony Beall; Mobile Giving Platform Provider, Connect2Give; and Michael Frisco, Mobile Marketing Manager at New World Symphony.
Moderated by MobileMonday-Miami.
Special thanks to Playwright Irish Pub, Hallandale Beach, FL.
FREE PARKING! GREAT BEER! IRISH FOOD!
For information or to speak, please send an email to email@example.com.
Upcoming events: MobileMonday-Miami’s confirmed schedule is:
1/9/12 (Bring Your Own Device: Consumerization of the Enterprise)
2/6/12 (Mobile Music)
When & Where
MoMo Miami is the South Florida chapter of MobileMonday, the global community of mobile industry professionals that maintain and develop cooperation through monthly networking meetups. For more information, visit:MobileMonday Miami on LinkedIn.