Mobile UA Fellowship Dinner @ GDC
Monday, March 17, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
- Open Bar and Networking: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Facebook's Overview of their 2014 Mobile Strategy: 7:00pm - 7:30pm
- Panel Discussion: 7:30pm – 8:15pm
- Dinner: 7:30pm – 9:00pm
- Open Bar and Networking: 9:00pm - 10:00pm
- Facebook – Stephanie Shrum, Product Manager, Mobile App Ads
- Zynga - Yousuf Bhaijee, Senior Director of Growth
- GREE – Sho Masuda, Vice President, Marketing & UA
- Wooga – Eric Seufert, Head of Marketing
- Glu – Christian Limon, Vice President of Growth
- Natural Motion - Daniel Barnes, Head of UA & Monetization
- Moderator - Dave Westin, Co-Founder & President, Mobile UA Fellowship
To register for the event or join the fellowship, visit www.uafellowship.com.
Join the LinkedIn Group:
Join the Mobile UA Fellowship group on LinkedIn at http://linkd.in/19W1KvS.
About Mobile UA Fellowship
The Mobile UA Fellowship is the largest network of mobile UA leaders in the industry. It is a not-for-profit think tank aimed at exploring the latest trends in marketing, advertising and distribution for mobile applications. Founded in 2013, the fellowship aims to bring together the top decision makers at mobile application companies to foster strategic, forward-thinking discussions at its events and meetups. Membership and registration are free but restricted to non-vendor, senior level executives within the field. For more information, visit www.uafellowship.com.
Note: You must have an email from Mobile UA Fellowship confirming attendance. Please either use a work email address or attach a LinkedIn profile link to help us process your registration. MUAF reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone.
Eedar (Mobile Research)
When & Where
Mobile UA Fellowship
The Fellowship is a Not For Profit, Mobile UA Think Tank, designed to educate, learn and share the issues/trends facing Mobile User Acquisition. Membership and events are free. As a note: Bylaws prohibit vendors from attending unless they are the event Sponsor.